21 Unique Wedding Party Favor Ideas That Are Fun and Useful
Shop The Story
One of the best things about getting married is having the opportunity to declare your love for your one and only in front of your nearest and dearest. Of course, you want to thank everyone who took time out of their busy schedules to witness your “I do’s.” A thoughtful wedding favor is the perfect way to send family and friends off with a little something to show your appreciation for their participation in your big day. Choosing a wedding favor also allows you to be creative and share more about yourselves as a couple. Don’t get overwhelmed! Because, yes, there are so many choices for favors, from functional to just-for-fun. Read on for ideas we love to show your gratitude to guests who are part of the first day of the rest of your lives.
The 21 Best Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Love
- Best Customized Wedding Favors: Photo Wine Bottle Label
- Best Affordable Wedding Favors: Skeleton Key Bottle Openers
- Best Nautical Wedding Favors: Glass Votive
- Trendiest Wedding Favors: LOVE Gem Chocolates
- Most Useful Wedding Favors: Customized Mints
- Best Favor That Doubles as Table Decor: Succulents
- Best Eco-Conscious Wedding Favors: Personalized Seed Packets
- Best Elegant Wedding Favor: LOVE Wine Stopper
- Most Practical Wedding Favors: Coffee Bags
- Best Homemade Favor Idea: Wedding Survival Kit
- Best Destination Wedding Favors: Luggage Tags
- Classiest Wedding Favor: Martini Glasses
- Best Sentimental Wedding Favor: Picture Frames
- Sweetest Wedding Favors: Candy Bag
- Luckiest Wedding Favor: Lottery Ticket Holder
- Best Holiday Wedding Favor: Thank You Ornament
- Best Favor Bag: Dip-Dyed Canvas Tote
- Best Kids Favor: Personalized Crayons
- Best Personal Care Gift: Mini Soaps
- Best Backyard Wedding Favor: Can Coolers
- Best Foodie Favor: Hot Sauce
Shopping for Wedding Favors
You’ll want your favor to play into the theme of your wedding. As a starting point, think about the overall feel of your reception. If it’s elegant and sophisticated, go with a modern and polished favor, like a wine stopper. Your wedding’s all about fun? How about a candy bag guests can fill with yummy sweets. Perhaps you’re planning a sustainable wedding; selecting an eco-conscious favor is a no-brainer. A wedding favor can reflect something unique about you and your new spouse. If you love coffee, gift guests with beans in a personalized bag. More ideas ahead! Just keep scrolling for wedding favor inspiration for all.
Wedding Favor Shopping Considerations
As you consider your wedding favor budget, look at how many items come in each set. Our roundup includes favors for as low as $1 per item.
Many favor options are customizable and you can tie the color into your wedding theme.
From practical and personalized to favors that pull double duty, wedding favors have come a long way since, um, your grandmother’s nuptials. Gift your guests with succulents or martini glasses with a special surprise. Read on for tons of options from decor to DIY that will make your guests say, “Thank you. Seriously.”
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.