Bride and Groom Chair Signs for Every Couple’s Style
We’re sure you’ve noticed, but wedding reception chair signs are kind of a thing right now. We knew they were a thing, we loved that they were a thing, but it wasn’t until we actually started looking for specific examples that we realized how much of a thing these signs are.
We’re sure you’ve noticed, but wedding reception chair signs are kind of a thing right now. We knew they were a thing, we loved that they were a thing, but it wasn’t until we actually started looking for specific examples that we realized how much of a thing these signs are. They’re modern, they’re rustic, they’re super personal and kind of quirky. It was about this point in time that we also started debating whether or not we could make our own chair signs, you know, for every day life. Or the office. Either one works, as long as they’re as pretty as any of these. So whether you’re a do-it-yourselfer or all about elegance, scroll through for the wedding chair sign inspiration you need to personalize your day.
3. Floral Wedding Signs: Those black and white striped linens are trying to steal the show, but what they really succeed at is setting up an awesome backdrop for these flower garlands and the Mr. and Mrs. chair signs that accompany them. Pretty all the way around. (Photo by Love, The Nelsons)
4. Rustic Burlap Signs: Wedding season wouldn’t be complete without a little bit of burlap — and these signs are just the right amount of rustic to do the job right. (Photo by Kelly Hornberger Photography)
5. Modern Wedding Sign: Although we can’t see the sign that completes this happy pair, we can imagine that it’s every bit as bright and cheerful as the ‘wife’ one above. (Photo by Caroline & Evan Photography)
6. Simple Slate: White paint, slate pieces and foraged-style greenery may just be our new favorite choice for your Mr. and Mrs. chair signs. They contrast beautifully with the dark wood chairs and clean white table linens. (Photo by Q Avenue Photo)
8. Stud, Muffin: Who’s the stud and who’s the muffin is entirely up to you, but this fun take on a wedding chair sign (not to mention the cozy alternative to sweetheart table seating) is stealing our hearts. (Photo by Jodi Miller Photography)
10. Monochromatic Colors: While these white chair signs blend in almost perfectly with the wedding’s neutral color palette, they stand out just enough to catch the eye without drawing too much attention. (Photo by Brklyn View Photography)
11. Geometric Chair Signs: These signs are another option we think would be pretty DIY-able with a couple of squares of wood, some painters’ tape and bright paint. They lend a bold, modern touch to the look and feel of a wedding. (Photo by Jess Barfield Photography)
12. Song Lyrics: Not sure which song we’re talking about? It’s the first one on this list (and possibly one of our all time favorite first dance songs). It also makes for a perfect pair of chair signs for the newlyweds. (Photo by Brittany Nicole Photography)
14. Gold Glitter Wedding Sign: There’s a good chance that if we were sitting in this comfy looking loveseat with our own glammed-up wedding sign, we’d never actually hit the dance floor. Which isn’t why we think it’s a stunning wedding detail, but that’s beside the point. (Photo by One Love Photography)
16. White Chair Banners: We’ll take these gorgeous reception chair banners as proof that BHLDN can basically do no wrong. Not that we’re obvious about our affection or anything. (Photo by Cameron Ingalls)
17. Wreath Wedding Signs: When in doubt, choose greenery. Every bit as sophisticated as an elaborate floral arrangement, garlands like the ones here add a pop of color and set the stage for other chic details, like these hand-lettered chair signs for the newlyweds. (Photo by Tec Petaha Photo)