20 Must Have New Year’s Eve Wedding Details
Kisses at midnight, sparkles, and overflowing champagne – what’s not to like about New Year’s Eve? If you’re throwing a NYE party or saying ‘I Do’ as you ring in 2016, these 20 details are exactly what you need to get the party started.
1. Confetti is an absolute must. Especially when it’s gold and includes blowing kisses.
2. Champagne and glitter. Need we say more? Add a little extra cheer to your toasting bottle with a little glue and a lot of gold glitter.
3. This mini gold wedding cake adorned with luscious flowers might be the cutest dessert we’ve ever seen.
4. Have your groom join the festivities by giving him this mini party horn boutonniere to wear on your wedding day.
5. Let your guests know exactly what they’re in for by adding a little glitz and glam to your save-the-dates.
6. Your bridesmaids will sparkle and shine in long metallic dresses! Have them mix and match to create a unique and modern look.
7. Between the gold sequined tablecloth and the hanging paper streamers, we can’t decide which we love more!
8. Create your own photo backdrop with metallic streamers and add fun props such as top hats, party horns and Happy New Year signage.
9. Place these confetti poppers on your tables as a fun way to have your guests celebrate the new year.
10. Mini champagne bottles are a great favor for your NYE wedding. These will ensure that the party will keep going long after the DJ stops playing.
11. Big numbered gold balloons are the easiest party prop to add to your decor and make a great photo op!
12. For an intimate wedding or small dinner party, decorate your table with gold taper candles and cute alarm clocks to set the mood.
13. If you’re having a New Year’s Eve wedding, there will be a lot of toasting! If it’s in your budget, provide your guests with personalized champagne flutes with your monogram and wedding date etched on them.
14. This little bar cart is perfect for a small gathering of close friends and family to celebrate the new couple and the new year.
15. Add a little extra fizz to your bubbly with rock candy sticks that serve as both a sweet treat and a drink stirrer. These candy sticks come in all different colors so you can easily find one to match your wedding theme.
16. New Year’s Eve is all about that clock striking midnight. Decorate your tables with old vintage clocks that will help you ring in the new year.
17. This champagne tower will take a steady hand and a very meticulous set up but the end result is totally worth it.
18. Gold sequined escort cards are the perfect way to get your guests excited about finding their seats for the reception.
19. Sparkles + confetti = the most epic wedding exit there ever was.
20. Hang this sign above your dance floor and watch as your guests get their groove on late into the night.
Credits: Apryl Ann Photography | Calligraphy by Jennifer | Sweet Art Bake Shop | Scott Lawrence | nbarrett photography | Southern Weddings | Modern Kids Co. | Love Me Do Photography | Rachel May Photography | Better Off Wed | Suzuran Photography | Hostess with the Mostess | The Petal Company | Kate Ignatowski | Liz Anne Photography | Danielle Capito Photography | Love Luxe Weddings & Parties | The Knotty Bride | Rad + In Love | Simple Tapestry