5 Fall Wedding Color Palettes
It’s incredible to see how the inspiration for a whole wedding can start from the smallest beginning – like a wedding color palette. Choose a few colors that you love, put them together and watch the magic unfold (with the help of a few extra details of course, like bridesmaid dresses and floral decor).
The best part of a good fall wedding color palette, aside from the beautiful love stories that come with it, is that it doesn’t have to be common or stereotypical. It can be new, fresh, unexpected and completely personalized to match your tastes and vision. Here are just a few from the latest volume of mywedding The Magazine to help you get those creative juices flowing.
1. Neutral wedding colors with a pop: Soft and pretty with an extra punch of bright, mustard yellow, this fall wedding color palette fits right in with the natural colors of this couple’s wedding setting. (Photo by Brooke Courtney Photography)
2. Non-traditional wedding colors: We don’t always think of blush and pink when it comes to fall weddings, but this color palette is just about perfect. The colors are extra sweet and pair well with autumn leaves and faded greens. (Photo by Jamie Clayton Photography)
3. Bold wedding colors: Burgundy, navy, brown and cream practically shout, ‘fall wedding!’ They were a beautiful choice for this handmade, outdoor celebration. (Photos by Caroline Fontenot Photography)
4. Vibrant wedding colors: This couple chose to make a statement with their slightly offbeat color palette. By pairing bright colors like orange, yellow and aqua with dark suits and an assortment of subtle blue bridesmaid dresses they firmly ground their color selections in the season. (Photo by Emily Chidester Photography)
5. Earthy wedding colors: The palette here is largely soft and framed around white and cream flowers and neutral details. The purple accents really bring the rest of the palette to life. (Photos by Mariel Hannah Photography)
Which fall wedding color palette do you like best? Don’t forget to check out the magazine for the complete picture and more inspiration from each of these fall real weddings!