15 Affordable, Non-Floral Wedding Centerpieces That You’ll Fall in Love With
Shop The Story
Just because you’re on a budget doesn’t mean you can’t throw the wedding of your dreams, all the way down to the last detail. When it comes to the best wedding table centerpieces, affordable and gorgeous choices abound. We scoped out a ton of cheap wedding decorations and we can assure you, they don’t look cheap. From simple, minimal decor to beach-themed centerpieces, as well as floral ideas, lanterns, rustic touches, and centerpieces that, well, center around seasonal motifs, we are excited to share our top picks for affordable wedding reception decorations for your tables. Read on to get the scoop on how to pull off each idea without stressing about your budget.
The 15 Best Wedding Centerpieces on a Budget
- Best DIY Wedding Centerpiece: Mercury Glass Bowl
- Best Lantern Centerpiece: Decorative Lanterns with Flameless LED Candles
- Best Candle Centerpiece: White Unscented Clear Glass Filled Votives
- Best Simple Wedding Centerpiece: Mr. & Mrs. Wood Letters
- Best Geometric Centerpiece: Geometric Blush Rose Ornaments
- Best Vase Centerpiece: Different-Shaped Glass Containers with Rope
- Best Elegant Centerpiece: Tree With Crystal Garlands
- Best Rustic Centerpiece: Large Wood Slices
- Best Beach Centerpiece: Glass Bottles
- Best Mirror Centerpiece: Round Trays
- Best Photo Centerpiece: Wooden Card Holders
- Best Fall Centerpiece: Pumpkin Decals
- Best Winter Centerpiece: Antler Table Numbers
- Best Spring Centerpiece: Birdcage
- Best Summer Centerpiece: Sea Urchins
Shopping for Wedding Centerpieces on a Budget
If you’re looking for inexpensive centerpiece ideas that are unique and fun, you’ve come to the right place. The first thing to do as you browse our roundup is to think about the theme of your affair. Several suggestions are organized by season, and overall feel. For example, round wood trays adorned with warm, glowing candles will be fitting for a rustic wedding. A beachy soiree calls for sea glass-filled bottles. Trendy, traditional, minimalistic, and more ideas are all ahead, at prices that will please your piggy bank.
Affordable Wedding Centerpiece Shopping Considerations
Budget was our top consideration as we searched for the best affordable wedding centerpiece ideas. You’ll see that some products cost less than $1 per piece. You can pull off all ideas for less than $200 for 10 tables, and most ideas will cost way less.
Your wedding colors are highly individual, and of course, chosen to reflect your taste. Centerpieces should gel with your overall color scheme, and most ideas here can be customized to fit your vision, be it full of bright hues or more simple and refined shades of cream and blush.
Modern, elegant, rustic, beachy, cute, fun. It’s all here, just a scroll away!
Each of our ideas is meant to be a jumping off point. Let your creativity run wild to make the vision for your wedding day come to life!
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.