Confetti Wedding Details
It seems that celebration and confetti go hand in hand so why not celebrate your love with a little colorful fun?
We have collected 10 confetti details from the very beginning of your wedding planning until your grand exit. Let’s get the party started!
1. The Engagement: This is one of the many happy times you will experience as a couple, let it show through your photos! This photo montage below is pretty much saying, ‘Hooray! We’re getting married!’ Photo | Priscilla Valentina Photography.
For something a little more formal, grab your guy and your most sparkly dress to make a statement in your photos. And don’t forget your smile! Photo | Alea Lovely
2. Invitations: Your save the dates are the first little sneak peek that your guests get of your big day. Make them stand out with these fun and colorful invitations below. Invitation | Luulla
Even better, give your guests a taste of what they are in for by attaching personalized confetti to your save-the-dates. Bonus points for coordinating them with your color palette! Save-the-Date | Buzzfeed
3. The Dress: This might be the most important detail to a bride when you’re planning your wedding. Put a unique twist on it with this fun choice below and you will glow when you walk down the aisle. Dress | Angel Sanchez
This next dress adds a touch of texture to such a classic look. Just like confetti, it’s like a little ‘pop’ of surprise. Photo | Sorella Muse Photography
Below is a perfect example of what to include at your modern indoor reception. Personalize it with your own wedding colors and place them around the dance floor! Balloons | BonBon
5. The Details: Having your guests create their own confetti concoction to assist in your big exit is an easy way to get them excited. Inspiration | Design Sponge
And this sign just says it all! Your friends and family won’t be left confused about where to go for a good time. Photo | Rachel Hayton
6. The Exit: It might be the end of the night, but these poppers will definitely get the party started… Make them yourself with this easy to follow tutorial here!
Another great way to gather confetti for your guests are in these cute cones. You can gave your guests grab them as you are walking down the aisle for the first time as man and wife or you can wait until the end of the night as you make your way to your getaway car. Photo | Isabelle Selby Photography
7. The Cake: This gold dotted cake below is absolutely stunning. With just a touch of confetti-like quality, it is modern and sophisticated without going too over the top. Photo | Scarlet O’neill Photography
For a less structured and more colorful choice, this delicious dessert below is an excellent option. Plus, with all the extra sugary goodness on top, your guests can add as much confetti love to their slice as they desire. Photo | Deborah Huber
8. The Party: Don’t forget your gals! Confetti is a great way to get everyone involved in the celebration. Plus, it looks great in your wedding photos! Photo | Ilene Squires
Get your whole wedding party in on the fun (below). I am loving this shot from the stairwell and how cute are the bride and groom?! Photo | SnapKnot
9. The Sweets: Send your friends and family away with happy hearts and full tummies. Edible favors are a great way to ensure that they don’t get thrown into a junk drawer and forgotten about. This confetti popcorn is a great way to spice up a traditional favorite. Get the recipe here!
Having a French inspired affair? These confetti inspired macarons below are a fantastic choice for a favor. As a guest, I would probably finish them on the car ride home! Photo | Amanda Dumouchelle Photography
10. The Photos: These couples really know how to create a picture perfect thank you card. Nothing says, ‘Thank you for joining us in our celebration of love’ like blowing kisses of confetti. Photos | Nancy Ray Photography & Kori and Jared Photography