Leaf Wedding Details
Fall came fast and winter seems to be on its way even more quickly. With the changing seasons comes changing scenery and that means leaves are in abundance! When it comes to your wedding decor, leaves are a great way to add a little natural beauty to your big day.
Fall came fast and winter seems to be on its way even more quickly. With the changing seasons comes changing scenery and that means leaves are in abundance! When it comes to your wedding decor, leaves are a great way to add a little natural beauty to your big day. Here are 10 ways to incorporate leaves into your wedding decor.
1. Setting a single long fern on your place setting is a subtle way to include a hint of green. Perfectly paired with this wooden name tag, we just can’t stop wishing we were invited. (Photo by Onelove Photography)
2. Love the idea of fall leaves, but planning your wedding in a more tropical destination? These wedding programs (which double as fans) are perfect. (Photo by Brandon Kidd)
3. Add a pop of pizazz to your tiered cake by incorporating a vine such as the one above. It can turn a simple butter cream beauty into a work of art. (Photo by Amalie Orrange Photography and cake by The Sugar Suite)
4. This invitation suite shows that it’s all in the details. The red maple leaf tie really brings the neutral colors together. (Made by a little more rosie)
5. Don’t forget about your guy! These boutonnieres full of leaves and fall fruits would look dashing on your groom. (Photo by Josh Deaton)
6. Skip the typical guest book and consider a poster like this custom tree. It is something that you can hang in your home filled with little notes from all your guests. (Made by PaperRamma)
7. This rustic fall-gone-glam wedding is completely breathtaking. We can’t stop staring at the hanging installment of gold leaves. (Photo by Brklyn View Photography)
8. One of the most obvious places to add leaves is into your bouquet. This is the perfect balance of feminine flowers and fall foliage. (Photo by Jen + Ashley Photography)
9. Leaves are an ethereal way to spice up your wedding day hairstyle. We suggest clipping a few into your updo or wearing them as a crown like this lovely bride above. (Photo by Leila Brewster Photography)
10. Want to add a little leaf inspiration into your look without making an overwhelming statement? These earrings were made for our stylish brides who love to keep it simple. (Made by MinimalVS)