10 Easy DIY Wedding Welcome Table Projects You Can Do in a Day!
Decorate your wedding welcome table with one of these simple DIY projects. They are all so easy that you can finish them in a day or less!
1. We love this concept for a guest book alternative. Have your friends and family write you anything from well wishes to date night suggestions and put them in bottles to be opened at different anniversaries.
2. 2015 proved that if something can be made metallic, then all the better. Create cool foiled designs on a pencil cup to be left by a guest book or even use it as a unique vase for paper flowers.
3. Clipboards are one of the most useful office supplies ever. We adore them as they often keep us organized and sane. Paint uncomplicated patterns and use them to house your seating chart either alphabetically or by table number.
4. Speaking of seating charts, these escort cards are full of charm, or more accurately, confetti. Combine your seating chart with your exit toss with these pretty vellum bags.
5. One way to decorate with centerpieces while still on a budget is to use tall branches. These folded paper balls can be constructed in your wedding colors, and will only take an afternoon to accomplish.
6. Potted succulents are also an affordable way to decorate your welcome table. These cement pots are far easier to make than they look, and you can use them in your own home later.
7. Mylar balloons are just about the happiest decorations out there. Paint fruit slices on yours for a colorful and summery welcome table.
8. Farm or state fair-themed wedding? Design your own backdrop with brightly hued ribbons. Have them spell out a message like above, or make them in different sizes to give the backdrop more dimension (and it will look super cool as a photo booth later in the night)!
9. Your welcome table is a handy place to receive your guests’ cards. We’ve all seen the birdcages, which are darling for a vintage wedding. However, if your decor is more modern, DIY this metallic box. If you enjoy making it, this would also make a beautiful jewelry box for your bridal party!
10. Especially at warm summer events, couples often choose to have beverages at the welcome table. If you are planning to make your favors, create these simple glasses and fill them with fruit-infused water to cool your guests off after your ceremony!
Love to DIY? Here are another 10 wedding projects you can have fun with!