DIY Bridesmaids Gifts They’ll Love
Now that you’ve chosen the members of your wedding party and asked those lucky individuals to stand beside you on one of the most important days of your life, it’s time to start thinking about how you’re going to show your appreciation for their undying love and support. And what better way to say thank you than a present wrapped up with handmade care? Keep scrolling for creative gift ideas no matter your level of craft expertise.
1. Trinket Dishes: These gold and white DIY ring dishes are made with polymer clay, making them a super simple at-home project that’s pretty forgiving for non-DIY experts.
2. Leather Card Holder: Perfect for the career-minded bridesmaid in your life, these gilded leather business card holders at the perfect combination of deconstructed and all glammed up.
3. Gold-Dipped Mug: Sometimes the best part of waking up…is coffee in a sparkly gold cup. DIY dipped mugs are a piece of cake to create, although they do take a while to cure. Just don’t wait until the week before the wedding to make them and you’ll be fine!
4. DIY Dress Hanger: You know a DIY gift is a winner when it only involves three supplies. With a sturdy hanger, some craft glue and a whole lot of sequin-covered elastic trim you can have a bridesmaid gift that will look pretty in photos at your wedding and in your best girls’ closets long after the day.
5. Etched Wooden Spoons: Are any of your bridesmaids kitchen whizzes? Etched spoons, which you can customize with any pattern you can dream up, might just be the cooking utensil they need to add a little extra flair to their kitchen decor.
6. DIY Cookie Butter: Okay, so maybe your besties aren’t into their potential as gourmet chefs. But they don’t have to be the master of the kitchen to have good taste…especially when it comes to cookie butter. Because no one can say no to homemade cookie butter.
7. Whipped Grapefruit Mint Sugar Scrub: This refreshing citrus scrub is good enough to eat and makes a quick, easy and absolutely luxurious DIY bridesmaid gift. Scoop it into individual jars and don’t forget to tell your bridesmaids to store it in the refrigerator when they’re not using it to attain perfect skin.
8. Monogrammed Pouch: A DIY gift that’s practical and personal, these monogrammed leather pouches are at the top of our to-do list for wedding parties of any size.
9. Painted Totes: A girl can never have too many tote bags, especially for wedding events when wedding emergency kits, dresses, makeup and hair tools are all in demand. With some paint and a little elbow grease you can have a colorful canvas bag for each bridesmaid in no time.
10: Glitter Tote: Seriously, no such thing as too many totes. This one involves an approachable iron-on approach.
11. Simple Leather Bracelets: Another DIY from the ladies at A Beautiful Mess, this project is a perfect introduction to DIY jewelry making and a fun addition to bridesmaid gift bags.
12. Ombre Journals: An easy project with high impact, ombre notebooks are ideal for any bridesmaids with a tendency toward journaling. It’s also great for the ones who simply love a bright pop of color.
13. ‘Crystal’ Necklace: Inspired by natural quartz necklace trends, this wooden version is a little more technical to create (it involves a few wood-working tools) but very straightforward. We love the delicate details and slightly boho vibe.
14. Mini Pamper Package: This DIY bridesmaid gift is packed with all kinds of spa-inspired goodies and is a wonderful way to encourage your closest friends to spend a little time focused on themselves and thank them for all the energy they’re pouring into your celebration.
15. Lavender Soap: Just in case you want to put a little extra love in that mini pamper package. Pretty, functional and utterly soothing.
Any DIY bridesmaid gifts catching your eye? Let us know which ones you’re considering on Facebook!
Credits: She Wears Many Hats | Studio DIY | mywedding Volume IV | Cella Jane | Design Mom | A Beautiful Mess | The Kitchen McCabe | The Atelier | Freutcake | A Beautiful Mess | Damask Love | SMP | The Merry Thought | Classy Clutter | Martha Stewart