DIY Project: Paper Airplane Place Cards from Chelsea at Frolic!
If you are throwing a travel-themed wedding, these little place cards are an adorable option. Maps have such beautiful colors, it makes a great paper to work with. Total cost was around: $5 for 10.
1. Cut out 6′ by 4′ squares of maps.
2. Fold square in half.
4. Fold in both corners at one end.
5. Fold each corner in half.
6. Fold the plane in half.
7. Fold each half of the plane in half.
8. Let each half open a little, so the plane can stand.
9. Cut a small piece of Washi Tape and write each guests name with a Sharpie. Secure them to each plane.
Styling tip: Style with a white, modern backdrop with touches of sky blue and grass green. Display on plates or all in a row at the entrance table to your reception.
Oh, how we love Frolic! Chelsea’s daily inspiration blog is always chock-full of pretty ideas that feel effortless and chic. So, we’re so happy that she is posting DIY projects that are easy to do while packing a big punch.