DIY Video Tutorial: Modern Wedding Sign
Step by step directions for making striking modern typography signs
DIYs are a great way to incorporate a personal touch into your wedding day. Unfortunately, many DIY projects quickly turn from exciting endeavor to regrettable nightmare. Whether it’s the time the project takes or the discrepancy between the beautifully curated photographs in the tutorial and your end result, many do it yourself projects should be called DON’T do it yourself projects. But this modern wedding sign from Divine Caroline breaks the mold – it’s easy to make, super chic and comes with a video tutorial to guide you through every step. So grab your paintbrush and prepare to wow your guests.
Ideal uses for a modern wedding sign:
- Bar: Feature your signature cocktail in a creative way or use a sign to clearly indicate whether you are offering a limited or open bar selection.
- Directional: Though these modern signs may not work for directional signs, consider including signs to help your guests navigate between your ceremony and reception if they are in different locations.
- Gift Table: Clearly mark areas within your reception like the gift table, your photo booth or any other designated areas.
- Menu: Do you have non-traditional selections at your dessert table? Are you serving dinner via a buffet or food stations? Rather than printing a bunch of menus with the same fare listed on each, consider creating one decorative sign to inform guests of the goodies you are serving.
- Decor: Signs don’t always have to be functional. Print your names, wedding date or a meaningful saying on a statement-making sign and feature them throughout your reception or ceremony as decor focal points.