10 Colorful Bouquets That Will Make You Forget It’s Winter
Get inspired by these 10 bold and beautiful winter wedding bouquets that will make you forget all about the freezing cold weather.
Winter is in full force and it’s getting easier to fall into a slump of gray and neutral wedding inspiration. Despite the snow on the ground and the temperatures dropping, these winter brides aren’t afraid to add a little pop of color to their big day! Get inspired by these 10 bold and beautiful winter wedding bouquets that will make you forget all about the freezing cold weather.
1. Dark wine inspired colors are a top trend for winter weddings. Pair them with stark whites and lush greenery to give your wedding palette a winter vineyard feel.
2. Snow in the desert!? This winter wedding inspiration shoot is full of wonderfully surprising contradictions. Our favorite is this bright bouquet with red and turquoise accents!
3. Winter weddings and holiday celebrations pretty much go hand in hand. This gorgeous red bouquet makes us want to raise our glasses to friends, family, and love.
4. Including berries in your bouquet is a trend that we love all year, but there is just something about these bright red beauties in winter that have us completely smitten.
5. What’s better than a berry bouquet? A berry bouquet accompanied with large flowers and overflowing greenery! This is a winter wonder that we’d absolutely love to catch.
6. This gorgeous green bouquet is filled with succulents AND grapes. The different shades of green really make this luscious arrangement pop against a snowy background.
7. Pinks and purples and blues, oh my! We can’t decide which we love most, the pastel infused bouquet or the bride’s winter white fur coat.
8. Jewel toned wedding details are an upcoming trend in 2016 weddings and we couldn’t be happier. These rich colors create a swoon-worthy combination that really stands out.
9. Pretty pinks aren’t just for spring and summer. Add in a some orange and red for a little extra pop that will create a bold contrast to your bridal style.
10. Adding hints of peach, white, and yellows into your eucalyptus bouquet create a perfectly romantic feel. Bonus points for matching your bouquet to your floral crown!
Credits: Dina Chmut | Tyler Rye Photography | Mackenzie Jean Photography | Jenna & Tristan | Clayton Austin | HIS.CO Photography | Robbins Photographic | Dan O’Day | Nancy Ray Photography | Hope Kauffman Photography