11 Wedding Seating Cards That You Can Eat!
Edible escort cards that are equally adorable and affordable.
When you’re thinking about favors for your wedding guests, you want something that they will use and not simply just toss aside. One of the best ways to ensure that your guests will enjoy their favors are to make them edible. Everyone loves food! These 10 seating cards are a great combination of adorable and affordable for every wedding style.
1. These parfaits are the perfect post-buffet treat or bridal brunch dessert. The bright and colorful parfaits will draw your guests’ attention so that they can’t wait to take their seat.
2. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. Everyone loves carbs. Placing a small loaf of bread on the plates of your guests will give them an instant snack to start their meal off right.
3. Sugar is always a good idea. Serve rock candy that matches your wedding color palette and accompany it with your champagne toast for a little extra fizz.
4. One of the best things about the summer season are all the fresh fruit options. Fresh berries are a great favor to give your guests as they leave. They will wake up in the morning from a fun night of dancing and fill up on some antioxidants.
5. Nothing would make me want to find my name faster than the temptation of milk and cookies. This childhood after-school snack is an easy way to get your guests excited about the rest of the night.
6. Fruit favors are perfect for garden weddings. These orange escort cards will add a pop of color to your reception tables as soon as your guests sit down.
7. A really simple favor is a serving of cherries. Great for outdoor farm weddings, these cute mini brown bags are made even better with with the romantic calligraphy on the outside.
8. If you want to forgo the traditional buttercream cake – treat your friends and family to a cake pop that they can use to find their seat and save for their plane ride home.
9. Apples with your monogram on them are a cute and healthy way to send your guests off. These edible escort cards will look great at a rustic outdoor wedding.
10. Perfect for a destination wedding, these postcard fruit favors are easy, affordable, and look great! Make sure you choose a fruit that is in the season of your wedding date so that they are easy to find and look their best.
Credits: Wedding Chicks | Harwell Photography | Studio 11 Photography | Moss + Isaac | Mirelle Carmichael Photography | Adrienne Gunde Photography | Jose Villa | Colin Cowie Weddings | Jonathan Steinberg | Divine Light Photography