15 Wonderful Winter Wedding Program Ideas
Shop The Story
You want your winter wedding to be perfect, down to the final, finishing touches. You have the most beautiful dress, an idyllic setting, and of course, a dashing groom. Now it’s down to the nitty gritty details, like your wedding program, which will inform your nearest and dearest who have gathered to celebrate you, exactly what is happening during your “I do’s,” as well as when and with whom. We can help you figure out exactly what should be in your program here. Once you have the specifics ironed out, consider how to spruce up your program for the winter (see what we just did there?). Read on for ideas for the coziest, most full of cheer, rosiest, glitteriest, most majestic, snow-capped winter wedding programs for all tastes and theme preferences. You’ll even discover some out-of-the-box options that are sure to inspire conversation and compliments from your guests.
The 15 Best Winter Wedding Program Ideas
- Best Rustic Holiday Theme: Berries and Holly Program
- Best Snowy Theme: Winter Wonderland Program
- Best Folded Style: Noel Bifold Program
- Best Trifold Program: Christmas Instant Download
- Best Gold Foil Style: Winter’s Garden Program
- Best Modern Style: Frosty Chic Program
- Best Minimalistic Style: Lovely Winter Land Program
- Best New Year’s Eve Wedding Program: Elegant Instant Download
- Best Non-Traditional Idea: Infographic Program
- Most Useful Idea: Water Bottle Tag
- Best Bohemian Theme: Burgundy Floral Wreath Program
- Cutest Style: Modern Red and Gray Snowflakes Program
- Best Christmas Theme: Baubles and Holly Holiday Wedding Program
- Best Destination Wedding Program: Simple Wreath Hand Fan
- Best Woodland Theme: Dusty Blue and Pink Floral Antlers Program
How to Choose a Program for Your Winter Wedding
What date your nuptials fall upon will inform your decision of which program best suits the occasion. For instance, a New Year’s Eve wedding deserves some silver, gold and sparkle, obviously. A ceremony that takes place around Christmas should incorporate some extra cheer and holly. Lots of holly! No matter when the wedding falls, you’ll want the program to be in keeping with the overall theme of your wedding. A modern, sleek affair will require an equally chic program. A rustic winter soiree needs a program that features a woodland vibe, perhaps. We can’t wait to show you over-the-top options for your winter wedding program, as well as cute, fun choices alike. Note that some programs are card-style, while others are bifold or trifold. How much info you plan to include on the program will likely dictate how much space you need.
Winter Wedding Program Considerations
You’ll see that the cost per program is very low, sometimes as little as $1. The total price for a print run depends on how many guests you’ll have in attendance. You can save money if you do it yourself versus having the programs professionally printed. But, ahem, some of us don’t exactly have the best color printer. So paying for the printing may be worth the expense to spare yourself the stress. Especially since you have a million other wedding details to worry about!
For a winter wedding, think glitter, and warm hues. Think lush botanicals, twinkly lights, reds, greens, blues, and bold gold. No color is “wrong” for winter. It’s all about what works with your vision, and gives you the coziest feels.
The programs in this roundup range from blatant holiday vibes, to more subdued suggestions of winterscapes. Whether you want your program to scream Christmas, or simply give off a warm glow, keep scrolling and you are sure to stumble upon the perfect program for your winter wedding.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.