Perfect ‘Just Married’ Details for the Newlywed Couple
Want to make a statement? These cute ideas for ‘just married’ swag are exactly what you’re looking for.
Ever since Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West stepped out in their matching ‘just married’ leather jackets at their Florence wedding reception, the internet has been buzzing with ‘just married’ swag for newlywed couples. Use these details to announce to the world that you are both in total wedded bliss!
1. These matching wifey and hubby t-shirts are excellent for a post-wedding brunch or to wear during your honeymoon travel. Throw them on with a pair of jeans and off you go!
2. Wearing Converse sneakers on your wedding day is a trend we absolutely adore. Grab a customized pair for your post-ceremony getaway.
3. This do-not-disturb sign brings a playful note to the honeymoon. Don’t forget to drop it in your carry-on bag!
4. Give your getaway car a little extra dazzle with this fun sticker that applies right to your back window.
5. Every new bride needs a coffee cup that matches her new status. See more must-have coffee mugs to brighten up your morning.
6. These personalized cake plates and forks are the perfect addition to your new home together!
7. If riding bikes together is your favorite pastime, add these cute little just married tags for your journey. You can even add your personal monogram so that you always know which bike is yours!
8. You already have the beautiful ring. Now you can add just a little more bling to your jewelry collection with one of these ‘Mrs.’ necklaces.
9. If you are planning a winter wedding, a first Christmas ornament together is a great little gift that you can hang on your tree each and every year.
10. Destination weddings are all about the laid back vibes. Pack a pair of these ‘just married’ flip flops and you will be leaving your mark on the sandy beaches with every step.