The 20 Best Winter Wedding Details We’ve Ever Seen
Winter is full of festive celebrations and high spirits. We love the idea of a magical affair filled with warm fireplaces, sparkling lights and tasty cocktails. When it comes to styling your wedding, we’ve collected some seriously gorgeous ideas to make you all your winter wonderland dreams come true. Snuggle up and enjoy!
1. There is just something so romantic about a snowy wedding night. Getting a picture surrounded by falling snowflakes is an absolute must!
2. Cinnamon sticks and winter berries make an excellent and natural alternative for a chic napkin ring. Tie it together with a bit of twine, and voila!
3. Did someone say hot cocoa bar? Your guests will be lining up to indulge in this favorite wintertime drink.
4. This easy-to-make white cake is instantly more beautiful when you add cranberries covered in powdered sugar and a few rosemary sprigs.
5. We love a good hanging installation! Adding gorgeous red flowers, pine cones and all-white candles create a killer combination for a winter wedding.
6. Every great event starts with a great invitation. This copper foiled invite is one of our very favorites.
7. If it’s snowing on your wedding day, head outside and cozy up with a pretty blanket for the perfect photo op.
8. These melted wax candles in clear wine bottles create a rustic vibe that takes our breath away.
9. Chair signs are a very popular trend that isn’t going anywhere any time soon. Personalize your winter wedding by hanging evergreen branches off the back of your chairs for extra holiday spirit.
10. Keep warm by serving a tasty hot beverage as a signature cocktail. Adding a sweet treat like a mini glazed doughnut is an extra touch that your guests will definitely appreciate.
11. Offering blankets to your guests is a very kind gesture for an outdoor winter wedding when the temperature starts to drop. Let your guests know where to find them by displaying a cute chalkboard sign.
12. Floral table runners have been a huge wedding trend lately. Take it to the next level with lush greenery and a gold sequined tablecloth for the full celebratory effect.
13. Looking for a little DIY project to spice up your decor? This DIY gold pine cone garland is affordable and adorable.
14. Upgrade the traditional three-tiered, buttercream wedding cake by decorating it to look like a cable knit sweater!
15. This seasonal wedding dress is definitely a showstopper. With the rich textures and deep hues, this lace ombre beauty is one of our all-time favorites.
16. For a small intimate gathering, provide warm blankets on the back of your guests’ chairs and create a cozy dinner party.
17. Cupcakes are always a crowd pleaser. Go the extra mile and add a cute winter-themed cupcake topper to impress your friends and family.
18. Antlers and wreaths are two of the hallmarks of a winter wedding. Add a little seasonal charm to a rustic venue by decorating the doors with elegant wreaths that match your style.
19. A frosted pine cone is an easy and original idea for your winter escort cards. You can easily spray paint them any color you want to match your wedding color palette.
20. Evergreen saplings are a great favor that your guests can enjoy for seasons to come!
Credits: Tulle and Chantilly | En Route Photography | Jennifer Caroll | Ryan Ray Photography | Janet Howard Studio | Taryn Kent | Anastasiya Belik | Megan Robinson Photography | Nine Photography | Cambria Grace | Jamie Lauren Photography | Laura Leslie Photography | Alice G Patterson | Moo Milk Bar | Ciara Richardson | Rahel Menig Photography | A Tiny Blog | Laura Murray Photography | Ashley Seawell Photography | Leslee Mitchell